Types of Airport Car Parking:
- There are 3 main parking options you can choose when pre-booking your Airport Parking with Holiday Extras:
1. Secured airport parking:
- You can park your car at the airport or close to the airport depending on your budget. All airport car parks include transfers to the airport and then back to your car park.
2. Meet and greet airport parking:
- Simply drive to the terminal, meet your driver, let them park your car for you, and the driver will drop your car back at the terminal ready for your return. A great option when travelling with a family.
3. Airport hotels with parking:
- Our airport hotel with parking deals are the most convenient package and a money-saver too. Have a leisurely journey the day before your flight and enjoy a good night's sleep, a decent breakfast and a relaxed, comfortable start to your holiday.
Car Parking Options:
- It is important to know what different types of airport parking services Holiday Extras has to offer.
1. Airport Park and Ride:
- The most common parking service at airports - Just as with city centre park and rides the service will pick you up and return you to your car which will stay securely in the car park.
2. Valet airport parking:
- Removes the need for you to park your car - Instead, everything operates from one arrivals/departures area. When you arrive here a driver will park your car for you while you catch the transfer bus to the airport. When you return to the car park your car will be brought to you at the arrivals/departure area.
3. On-airport parking:
- Is parking that is within the airport boundary - Despite being within the airport it is sensible to check the transfer times and distance to the terminals, as airports can be deceptively big. In general the closer you are to the terminal the more you pay for the convenience.
4. Off-airport parking:
- Is parking that is located outside the airport boundary - Despite being outside the airport boundaries it is worth checking the transfer times from these car parks as, very occasionally, they are closer than on-airport facilities.
5. Holiday airport parking:
- Is for our customers travelling during the busy holiday periods - Usually defined by the period of peak holiday time from March until October, holiday parking caters for anybody flying from a UK airport for their vacation.
- Book one of our airport hotels and you can forget the rushing, the traffic jams and the time-keeping stresses. Enjoy a leisurely journey the day before your flight and then relax in the evening before a peaceful night's sleep. Wake up knowing you're only minutes from the terminal and take your time to enjoy a hearty breakfast before you make your way to the airport. Airport hotels with parking options If you're driving to your hotel, book one of our airport hotels with parking to keep costs down.
- Complete our simple 4-step process for flexible single-trip or annual multi-trip travel insurance.
- Start your holiday in style and enjoy the experience of VIP travel - book an airport lounge with Lounge Pass from as little as £13.50. With over 150 airport VIP lounges worldwide at over 110 airports, including 22 in the UK you can add an extra touch of luxury to your next trip and make the travel experience a whole lot better.